- Advent Health Ginsburg Tower East in Orlando, FL
4-story steel frame with composite deck tying into the existing hospital. 407 tons structural steel. 580 sqs of composite metal deck and studs.
- Florida Hospital – Ginsberg Tower in Orlando, FL
Multistory concrete structure with structural steel, pedestrian bridges and steel icon tower that is 182 feet tall.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center in Lakeland, FL
672 tons of steel for the Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women & Children addition, new Central Energy Plan and parking garage at the existing hospital with a new round pavilion area containing an auditorium fabricated from a large amount of rolled material.
- Lee Memorial Health Systems in Ostero, FL
1828 tons of steel for ground up hospital and central energy plant made of steel beam frame.
- McKinley Bridge in Tampa, FL
420 foot long curved pedestrian bridge spanning McKinley Drive connecting the existing Moffitt Cancer Center to the new ten-story state-of-the-art cancer hospital. 425 tons of structural steel; 14,200 sq ft of metal deck.
- Moffitt Cancer Center Hospital/CUP in Tampa, FL
498,000 sq ft 10-story hospital & 26,000 sq ft Central Utilities Plant. 540 Tons of structural steel, 6,100 sq ft of metal deck.
- Oak Hill in Brooksville, FL
368 tons of steel for freestanding steel frame building with composite floors.
Back to Top