- Movico Theater in West Palm Beach, FL
Large 21 screen, heavy steel framed theater with stadium seating throughout.
- Mets Stadium in Port St. Lucie, FL
Structural steel framed seating areas and associated amenities buildings.
- Super Hero Island in Universal Studios, FL
900 tons of steel consisting of six complex braced buildings for theme park rides and services.
- Portofino Bay Hotel in Universal Studios, FL
1,010 tons of structural steel including (2) ballrooms, service areas and residential areas.
- University of Florida West Addition & Remodeling in Gainesville, FL
Two stories of structural steel with extensive work in remodeled areas.
- Auto Zone in Ocala, FL
1187 ton steel framed warehouse with tilt up concrete walls. Includes mezzanine level and conveyer system hanging from bar joists.
Back to Top